What Information Is Collected and Stored?
Pacific Headwear & Promotions Inc. does not sell, trade, give away, or rent any of your personal information to any company outside of the Pacific Headwear & Promotions Inc. We will only request information that is necessary in providing the service you've requested. The information we collect and store will be compiled based on the specific users use of our Website and services.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU: We collect information you give us or permit us to have access to. Information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, physical address, telephone number, gender, contact lists, social media information, and when necessary, credit card information.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED BY US: We may automatically collect information regarding your interaction with, and use of, our products and services. Information we collect may include, but is not limited to, your telephone number, Device identifier and hardware information, IP address, browser type and language, cookie information, system type, enabling software information to access certain features, access times, referring website URLs, information about your purchases and other information about your interactions with us.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED BY OTHER PACIFIC HEADWEAR & PROMOTIONS, INC. ENTITIES AND THIRD PARTIES: We may use information you give us with other information from Pacific Headwear & Promotions Inc. sources, transactions and communications. This may include, but is not limited to, information from Pacific Headwear & Promotion Inc.'s Capbuilder, direct mail, catalogs, events, products, and other Pacific Headwear & Promotions Inc. interactions. We may also combine that information with data that is publicly available and data from third parties.
- CHILDREN'S PRIVACY: We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 13.
- AGE OF CONSENT: By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your specific preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. The analysis of these logs provided by these cookies are helpful in improving our website in order to tailor it to user needs.
Most browsers accept cookies by default, however, you can choose to either accept or decline cookies by modifying your browsers preferences. We do recommend that you leave cookies "turned on" so that we can offer you a better shopping and user experience.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your information for the following reasons:
- Customize your experience with Pacific Headwear
- Internal record keeping
- Provide improvement on Pacific Headwear's website & other user material and functions
- Communicate with you about purchases, account information or customer service
- Communicate with you about our products and services and for other promotional purposes
Sharing of Your Personal Information
Except as described in this Policy, we will not disclose your personal information outside of Pacific Headwear & Promotions Inc. without your consent.
Third-party Service Providers
We may hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, such as marketing, analytics, credit card processing, shipping, stocking orders, providing customer service, and fraud protection. These service providers are only given access to such personal information needed to perform their functions and are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of your information. They are restricted from using, selling, distributing or altering this data in any way other than to provide the requested services.
Legal and Safety Disclosures
We may access or disclose information about you, including the content of your communications, in order to: (a) comply with the law or respond to lawful requests or legal process; (b) protect the rights or property of Pacific Headwear & Promotions Inc. or our customers, including the enforcement of our agreements or policies governing your use of our Websites and services; or (c) act on a good faith belief that such access or disclosure is necessary to protect the personal safety of Pacific Headwear & Promotions Inc employees, customers or the public.
Use of Anonymous Information
We use Anonymous Information to help us determine how people use our Website and to see who our readers are. This allows us to improve our Website and ensure that it is functional and relevant for our users.
Our website(s) may contain links to other external websites. Our Policy does not apply to the practices of other websites and we encourage you to read their privacy statements.