How do I order a Pacific Headwear hat?
We sell our products through a network of Authorized Dealers and do not sell direct to consumers. If you need help locating a dealer, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can send you a list of dealers in your area.
How do I become a dealer?
Thank you for your interest in becoming an Authorized Dealer for Pacific Headwear. Begin by filling out a short form. Start the process now.
Where are you located?
We have offices, production facilities, and distribution centers in Coburg, Oregon and South Boston, Virginia.
How many cap styles do you offer?
We currently offer over 100 different styles to meet all of your headwear needs.
How much do your hats cost?
Manufacturer Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP) for our hats are listed on the specific product page within our website and digital catalog.
How do I wash my Pacific Headwear hat?
- Fill a clean sink or bucket with cool water.
- Add a tablespoon of laundry detergent or OxiClean
- Spot-check the hat first to be sure the detergent does not affect the color by only submerging a small section.
- Let the hat soak in the soapy water for (up to) a couple of hours.
- Rinse the soap off in entirety with warm water.
- Pat down with a towel to get rid of excess moisture.
- Air dry the cap on a container (coffee jar, balled up towel, etc.) to prevent it from crinkling.
How long has Pacific Headwear been in business?
Pacific Headwear was founded by Don DeZarn in 1998.